|Trevor Slocum e3287299b2|
dirt - MUD framework
This framework is in pre-alpha state. Here be dragons.
- Absolutely nothing right now, but in the future:
- Create games without writing any code using mkdirt
- VIM keybindings
- Games are stored as .mud files which are played using dirt
- Single-player or multiplayer
- View map (when enabled)
This application is written in Go. Download and install the Go compiler if you have not already done so.
Download and install dirt to ~/go/bin/dirt
go get code.rocketnine.space/tslocum/cmd/dirt
Download and install mkdirt to ~/go/bin/mkdirt
go get code.rocketnine.space/tslocum/cmd/mkdirt
# Create a game using mkdirt mkdirt # Distribute it and play it using dirt dirt my-game.mud
Please share issues and suggestions here.
- Fork this repository.
- Commit code changes to your forked repository.
- Submit a pull request describing your changes.