@ -9,6 +9,8 @@ To allow new threads without requiring an image, see the [Text Board Mode](https
For demos see the [TinyIB Installations](https://github.com/tslocum/TinyIB/wiki) page. [![githalytics.com alpha](https://cruel-carlota.pagodabox.com/5135372febbc40bacddbb13c1f0a8333 "githalytics.com")](http://githalytics.com/tslocum/TinyIB)
**Note to those who have recently upgraded:** Are you unable to create new posts? Run the SQL on [this page](https://github.com/tslocum/TinyIB/wiki/NewSQLStructure) to finish the upgrade process.
- GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF and WebA/WebM upload.
@ -16,7 +18,7 @@ Features
- Delete post via password.
- Management panel:
- Administrators and moderators use separate passwords.
- Moderators are only able to delete posts.
- Moderators are only able to delete posts, or approve them when necessary. (See ``TINYIB_REQMOD``)
- Ban offensive/abusive posters across all boards.
- Post using raw HTML.
- Upgrade automatically when installed via git. (Tested on Linux only)
@ -38,6 +40,11 @@ Installing
- Ensure your web host is running Linux.
- Install [mediainfo](http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo) and [ffmpegthumbnailer](https://code.google.com/p/ffmpegthumbnailer/). On Ubuntu, run ``sudo apt-get install mediainfo ffmpegthumbnailer``.
- Set ``TINYIB_WEBM`` to ``true``.
- To require moderation before displaying posts:
- Ensure your ``TINYIB_DBMODE`` is set to ``mysql``, ``mysqli``, or ``pdo``.
- Set ``TINYIB_REQMOD`` to ``files`` to require moderation for posts with files attached.
- Set ``TINYIB_REQMOD`` to ``all`` to require moderation for all posts.
- Moderate posts by visiting the management panel.
- When setting ``TINYIB_DBMODE`` to ``pdo``, note that PDO mode has been tested on **MySQL databases only**. Theoretically it will work with any applicable driver, but this is not guaranteed. If you use an alternative driver, please report back regarding how it works.
6. [CHMOD](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chmod) write permissions to these directories: