**Not looking for an image board script?** TinyIB is able to allow new threads without requiring an image, or even disallow images entirely. See the [Text Board Mode](https://gitlab.com/tslocum/tinyib/wikis/Text-Board-Mode) wiki page for instructions.
- GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF and WebM upload.
- GIF, JPG, PNG, SWF, MP4 and WebM upload.
- YouTube, Vimeo and SoundCloud embedding.
- CAPTCHA (A simple implementation is included, reCAPTCHA is also supported)
- Reference links >>###
@ -44,9 +44,10 @@ Installing
- Set ``TINYIB_REQMOD`` to ``files`` to require moderation for posts with files attached.
- Set ``TINYIB_REQMOD`` to ``all`` to require moderation for all posts.
- Moderate posts by visiting the management panel.
- To allow WebM upload:
- To allow video uploads:
- Ensure your web host is running Linux.
- Install [mediainfo](https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo) and [ffmpegthumbnailer](https://code.google.com/p/ffmpegthumbnailer/). On Ubuntu, run ``sudo apt-get install mediainfo ffmpegthumbnailer``.
- Add desired video file types to ``$tinyib_uploads``.
- To remove the play icon from .SWF and .WebM thumbnails, delete or rename **video_overlay.png**
- To use ImageMagick instead of GD when creating thumbnails:
- Install ImageMagick and ensure that the ``convert`` command is available.