Multiple post moderation/deletion. #46
Say, there's a flood and I have to delete about 34 posts, at once, as admin/mod. What do I do? Delete one-by-one is a pain.
Every post has checkbox.
Created by: Wqer555
You can write a script to call deletePostByID with the post IDs that you want to delete.
@Wqer555 I made that kind of script. It was written in
bash ans curl as HTTP client and passing cookie. Using loop or array of IDs, and stuff.
Well, I was thinking what these checkboxes for?!
- If you are not logged in already, log in to the management panel by clicking [Manage].
- On the board, tick the checkbox next to the offending post.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click Delete with the password field blank.
- From this page you are able to delete the post and/or ban the author.
I don't get it.
Created by: pitamatein
On the front end, it only deletes one post even if multiple posts are checked. On the back end, there isn't a delete link at the bottom of the page, as described in the instructions. At least not on my install.
I plan on adding support for bulk moderation with "Delete all"/"Ban all" options later this week.
Deleting a branch is permanent. Although the deleted branch may exist for a short time before cleaning up, in most cases it CANNOT be undone. Continue?